Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I confess


I confess.. I confess that I'm not this person everyone thinks that I am.
I confess that I curse in my head and hate everybody for what I'm feeling.
I confess that I'm selfish and arrogant.

It's within me, in the deepest core of me. It's something I'm suppressing for so long, I can't contain anymore. I really am a bad person. And I'm the meanest human being you'll meet.

I confess.. I confess that what I just said are all lies.

The truth is, that was me before. A dark dark dark, unfamiliar me of the past.
Funny how I don't recognize and remember the old me before. 
But now I confess that it's not how I think anymore.

I confess that I did not love myself back then but I'm now accepting every flaw and everything that is me.
I confess that I failed a dozen of times, got beaten pretty bad, scarred and bruised, but I didn't let it get the best of me. 

I confess that I'm not all goody-two-shoes. I have a wild side. But I know my limits and I know my priorities. 

I confess that I've hurt a lot of people in the past and i'm still sorry for all the things I've said and done.

I confess that I'm unfair to many of my friends. I don't reply to their texts all the time. Lol.

I confess that without God I'm nothing. 
I confess that I do not want to attend any religious stuff of other religion. 
I confess that I'm against the idea of attending two worships.


Lastly I confess that I'm still coping and trying to mend my broken heart. Pero wait, ang drama. Lol.
I confess that I've hurt he-who-should-not-be-named a dozen times. And if you're reading this, this is my only chance to say this probably, so yea,

I hope you're doing well. I hope you won't get sad anymore about the things that don't unfold in your life. I hope you still remember me and you become strong whenever you do. Because I do too. I hope you won't forget all the things I've told you, to see the goodness in your life despite the bad things that happened in the past. I hope you smile for me once again, and I assure you, I'm always smiling for you. 

I confess that I miss you a lot, but I'm ready to take the final step.
Not in forgetting about you but accepting whatever that has happened.

I confess that all these confessions took me a lot of bravery to just type it and admit it.

On a lighter note,
I confess that I still believe that the best is yet to come.

PS. Inatake ako ng grammar nazi kong cousin. Again, I'm so sorry for any grammatical errors! Lol. Peace!


XXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment