Thursday, May 15, 2014

Paradise.


Every morning and every night isn't the same anymore ever since I met you. As the night deepen, so as my thoughts of you. It continues on to my dreams of you and I together. As the night turns day, I grab hold to little memories I have of you. I don't think I love you yet but you've managed to be special in my eyes, in your own way. 
Every part of you is beautiful. You're more than what you look because you're more beautiful in the inside. I can't help but think that I found a part of me inside of you. The way you think, speak and even breathe resonates that of my whole being. I get insecure. I get so afraid. How can I be worthy to stay by your side? As my heart speaks, "what a perfect creature."

Even if you do not feel the same way, I'd like to get my feelings across.

I am yours completely, if you take me.

I'll love you passionately and ardently.
It may not be as perfect and heart-fluttering as your first love. I may not be able to give the love you desire. It might not be the love you expect of me. The love that is as great and exciting as those before me. But as imperfect as I am, I will love you beyond perfection.

I'll open myself to a possibility of a tragic heart-break because yes, you are worth all the uncertainty.

To be able to caress your face is my dream.
To be able to hold your hand is sunshine and rainbows.
To be able to kiss you is cream puffs and licorice.
To be able to hug you is a furry sweater in a cold, cold night.

To be able to love you is paradise.

XXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment