Friday, January 25, 2013

Pangarap lang kita.


So yeah, I'm actually writing this blog with that song on the background. I really really want to write a blog about this song because I could really relate. Let me show you the lyrics: 

 -----
Sa TV lang naman kasi may nangyayari 
 At kahit mahal kita.. wala akong magagawa..
Tanggap ko 'to aking sinta..Pangrap lang kita...
Ang hirap maging babaeKung torpe iyong lalakiKahit may gusto ka...di mo masabiHinde ako iyong tipong nagbibigay motiboConservative ako kaya di maaariAt kahit mahal kita...Wala ako magagawaTanggap ko 'to aking sinta, pangrap lang kita


At kahit mahal kita,Wala ako magagawaTanggap ko 'to aking sinta, pangrap lang kita
----
For those of you who really know me well, alam niyong torpe akong babae. Lol. It kind of sounded wrong but it's true. I'm what they call very shy with boys I like. Well, most of the time. Lol. But it's really true that as a girl, you are limited with what you can do and you can only admire from afar which is for me, a big struggle. I really like this certain guy. Probably, I never liked another person this much since my last relationship. But you see, I'm afraid that nothing will happen. I can't do the moves, I can't do anything, I can only smile for him and like him from afar. I'm not really assertive and this really frustrates me. 
Everybody I know really has a boyfriend now. I don't know if I should be pressured especially V-day is coming, So whoever you are na nagbabasa nito, my life doesn't revolve around my love life of course but I really am a hopeless romantic. I just believe that Prince Charming is really there. 
And he will readily sweep me off of my feet. If you know what I mean.But i guess, everything I know about love stories is a far distant dream.Since things really ended badly with my other relationships (which I won't tell so I'll leave you hanging :D)
Funny thing is, I got depressed just now because of stupid silly crush. I've talked to my bestfriend, Mae Samson from Arrheneo. Lol. And guess what, all she did was ask me what are my blessings for the past few days and HUWALA(sorry don't know how to spell this haha), I'm practically cured from my depression. A bestfriend like no other, that's why I love this girl. No effort at all and she can still put a big curve across my face.
I guess, this what comes of my like life with a guy let's call, Mr. T.This is how it ends, because just like the song,"Tanggap ko 'to aking sinta, pangarap lang kita."
I would probably forget him, or move on, or maybe still like him.But it's not bad to like someone? right? :)
XXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment