Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Yes, this is Patch.



I was kind-of looking forward into writing my first entry for my first-ever blog. Alas, i'm already typing this overdue story ng mga araw kamakailan. Okay, sorry. I haven't decided if should use English or not. 

Lol. Anyway, I came home today very very tired. Lately, my body has been a traitor and it isn't as strong as it was before. I think i've become 10 times older when I turned 17. I know! WTH. 


I see my blog is going nowhere and it lacks unity, coherence, & order. *ehem, MR. D*

But since I don't actually give a damn, and I just would like to write my thoughts so as they don't bother me every night, I decided to actually create this blog for that purpose only.

I just have a feeling this would also help to forget something about my past. Maybe or maybe not he would come across and read this, I don't know. But if he does, I will not regret anything I would post here.


And oh, btw, I'm sorry, my blog is really under construction. I actually hate what it looks now, but I'm too dayem lazy to remember the codes. 


I even told my friend to contact my ex-boyfriend. Since he knows a lot of this stuff. I've been thinking about him lately also. I get lots of dreams about him. Some sad, some happy. Although I guess I can classify that every dream 'bout him is sad since it's only a dream and when I wake up, I'm back in reality.


I somehow want and don't want him in my life. I want him because I miss him so terribly much. So much that I still cry over sad silly love songs. I don't want him in my life because I don't want to hurt again(well, who does?)


Still, I try to control myself from ever texting him again. I already regretted it last Christmas and New Year because he didn't even bother to reply plus on my birthday when he didn't even bother to greet me. 


I get the feeling it's my fault? since I blocked then unblocked him on facebook but whatever it is, I guess, it's better our relationship stay this way--civil.


I think this is too long for an entry anymore. You might get bored now with my nonsense blabbering about my ex. Haha. If you've come this far then I guess you're a friend? XD


XXXXX

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Patch!! Hahaha :)) Nung gagawa ako ng blog pinag-iisipan ko kung sa tumblr or sa blogspot ako gagawa eh... kung sa blogspot kasi, pang blog talaga and my dates/months na nakalagay sa gilid para madali mong makita yung mga pinost sa certain na month... pero iniisip ko rin kasi yung sa themes xDD kaya gumawa nlng ako sa tumblr. ngayon, parang gusto kong lumipat sa blogspot pero nasimulan ko na sa tumblr eh... nyee nyee nyee.... pag napag-aralan ko ulit mga html codes xDD next year sana :)) hahaha :))) ok un lng xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha@ Awww. create one here please! =)) di ko pa nga alam kung pa'no iedit ung html codes e pero choks lang. simple ang peg ko ngayon. :)))

    ReplyDelete