Thursday, August 29, 2013

Oh, love!


I have never been extremely good with words so please bear with me. 

Sometimes I feel as though life is unfair for my friends and I when it comes to love. I never tried writing a blog post about love because it may appear shallow and I may not be able to express what I really want to say. 
But I would like to say now, if I really do have someone for me(?) Where are you?

I get it guys okay? I'm young, I'm single, I have all the time in the world to be happy but it's just, a nagging thought that I'm still alone in this journey.

I know it won't matter when I turn 21, because everyone says, it's just a phase, which I really think it is but then ohmygosh love hurts so bad. 

Wala naman ginagawa ang love sa akin pero it hurts talaga e. Yun na nga e, wala pang ginagawa ang sakit na po. 

It's so unfair for us girls. So unfair to wait for those guys. Those guys we know will only play with what we feel. It's so unfair that we can't do anything about it except cry and try to justify/defend ourselves.

It's so unfair to see that their life has moved on without us. It was so easy, so easy for them to forget about us. To find another girl to play with and another heart to break. 

All we can do is wait. Wait and see if someone will try to take the initiative to really know us. To go beyond physical appearances. 

What hurts is I see my lovely friends, so lovely I wish any guy could see it. But today, guys don't go for lovely personalities. They go for whatever is pleasing to their eyes atm.

This is why I hate conceited people. Because they're all about how they look and how they're so attractive. 
I can't blame them, I know but then again, life's so much more than what we appear or how we look in another's eyes.

I don't know, maybe it's just wishful thinking. If your heart gets broken a lot of times, you'll understand life is tough for us down here. 

Makes you pessimistic but then I won't fall for that trap. I once did. I'm never going to repeat that again. I promised myself this is the new me. And my efforts from before to move on would be useless if I dwell on the bad stuff again.

So yea, to my enemies, who loves seeing me be trampled down. You won.

But only for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment