Sunday, March 16, 2014

#100HappyDays


I am sorry but I cannot contain anymore my huge excitement for summer 2014!!
Recently, I signed up to this challenge called hashtag 100 happy days.
Everyday, you're going to take a picture of whatever made you happy.
Whether it's catching up with a friend, a cupcake or a person. You have to post the picture with #100HappyDays.

Lately, I don't know but it seems like the goal of the challenge is working. I really am superduper happy with my life. The happiest I've been actually. This is my best year so far. I am really excited of what is yet to come. I believe I am attracting all the positive and the good things in life. It's true I tell you. When I accepted the said challenge, at once, I received a special Starbucks planner (AND IT'S YELLOW) from a special friend. What are the odds right? 

On my second and third day, I started receiving my MOST SAGAD SAGAD WITH FEELINGS favorite dessert--cream puff. From my mom and a friend. On two consecutive days!! I mean again, what are the oddsssssss. 

And so, I believe if you want to be happy, you just go and do it and be happy. What I've learned from a decade and an eight is that you should be happy not for those around you, but for yourself. Do it for yourself. Reward yourself. And eventually, love and happiness will radiate from you. Effortlessly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment